Best Ways to Take Photos with GuestsJuly 18, 2017
Vendor Tipping GuideAugust 1, 2017
This might feel like one of the scariest tasks, but I promise it’s not that bad! Follow my 5 step guide to reduce as much stress as possible!
- Split up your guests into different categories (eg. Brides family, Grooms Family, Work Friends, School Friends, etc.)
- Use colour coded sticky notes and a floor plan
- Be cautious of relationships – seat guests with groups of people they would be comfortable with
- Normally parents of the Bride and Groom sit together
- It’s always okay to let them host their own tables
- Consider the comfort of guests with special needs
- Move everything to a spreadsheet organized by table numbers
- list: full names, meal types (adult, child, vendor, etc.), restrictions, notes
Visit us every Tuesday for more helpful advice and don’t forget to Like, Subscribe and Comment! We would love to hear about your wedding plans!
Contact us! We’d be more than happy to meet with you for some coffee and a free consultation!